Workpackage 6 : Intelectual Property and Innovation Management, Exploitation / Business Planning
Intelectual Property and Innovation Management
• To set up and implement a procedure for the validation of scientific publications.
• To set up and implement a procedure for the documentation and protection of knowledge with the most adequate scheme available for each case.
• To bring ideas and results arising from the project toward the innovation of treatments and related production processes and clinical services.
Exploitation and Business Planning
• To assess markets, competitors and key medico-economic issues.
• To liaise with targeted end-users and early adopters, to discern any evolution of their needs or specifications.
• To refine the strategy for initial market introduction.
• To follow-up risks for the exploitation of results.
• To prepare a complete business case for bringing project results successfully to the clinical market.
CHUM, UVa, APHP, CHU of Nantes, Citospin, Univercell Biosolutions, NUIG and CNRS participate to this workpackage.